Kirsten and Courtney play with other metal musicians

Traxan

Mar 10, 2012
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vi...on-maiden-classics-during-ultimate-jam-night/

New MEGADETH guitarist Kiko Loureiro performed a couple of IRON MAIDEN classics — "2 Minutes To Midnight" and "Wasted Years" — during this past Wednesday's (December 2) "Ultimate Jam Night" at Lucky Strike Live in Hollywood, California. Joining him on stage were Tim Yeung (MORBID ANGEL, DIVINE HERESY, WESTFIELD MASSACRE) on drums, Courtney Cox (THE IRON MAIDENS) on guitar, Kirsten Rosenberg (THE IRON MAIDENS) on vocals and Jerry Montano (DANZIG, HELLYEAH, NOTHINGFACE, DEATH DIVISION) on bass. Video footage of the performance can be seen below (courtesy of California Rock News).

Reactions: maidenfiend
Yes, "Ultimate Jam Night' at Lucky Strike Live is a really unique and super fun opportunity to jam with a variety of musicians! So far, everyone I've met and/or jammed with has been really cool. It just has a great, intimate vibe.

Linda and Nikki have also jammed there, too.

Last edited:
Is it always slammed or just the nights I go? I stood on the street for almost three hours for the David Lee Roth show. Standing out there wasn't the hard part though, having to stare at the bar across the street all that time was a test. Hopefully next time it wont be as crowded.

Johann you just picked the most packed night EVER there on that David Lee Roth night! They shut the place down before DLR band even played! LOL at staring at the bar across the street!