Kiss on Rove

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Quote from Paul:

"When you stop having someone to look up to, your head's probably gotten too big for your shoulders."

And then Peter looked at Gene haahahhaa and Gene pointed to himself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peter is an idiot, I hate him. "I had to come back, I miss you guys!" Yeah that's rich coming from Mr. Kiss-aren't-paying-me-enough-millions-of-dollars-to-tour-so-I-won't-come-on-the-Farewell-Tour. That was a good thing though coz he sucks anyway.

What the hell is the TelstraDome? I've never heard of it!

Nah I think Tommy Thayer is playing.

You missed Paul strutting around like a sex god, Peter sitting there silently expect for when Rove asked if it was hard getting the band back together, and Gene poking out his tongue every 2 seconds.

:)

YAY KISS! I saw that last night. How short did Rove look compared to them all wearing their platforms hahah!

Wonder how much the damn tickets would cost though.

I have to admit, Gene seemed ok last night on it. He was honest about having a big head which I liked haha, he can at least make fun of himself. He always seems ok in interviews actually. Especially back in the '80s he was a champ. I have an interview with him on Hard N Heavy Volume 4 I think and he has 2 chicks in bondage gear with whips standing next to him and everytime he says something sleazy they whip him hahaha! It's fantastic. And he's great on Kiss Exposed too hahaha.

I just hate what he's doing to Kiss at the moment. I think what he really needs to do is to slow things down for a while and take the time to look at Kiss from an outside perspective and realise that what the band is doing now is just disgracing them.

Kiss is fucking awesome! but i have to admit their time to retire is long overdue.Yeah and I agree Peter is an idiot but everyone
else in the band rocks.:Smokin:

Yes! I wanna see Kiss live with Paul wearing pink lipstick, fluro green gloves and a fluffy pink gown and Gene dressed like an ugly drag queen! :headbang:

With Bruce rockin' things up on guitar and a drummer who can actually play (Eric of course hehe).

Or just bring back Vinnie! All their best stuff was with him! (Creatures, Lick It Up, Revenge)

Or just quit, even better haha!