Kiss to tour Australia again!!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
From our friends at Blabbermouth:

KISS To Tour Australia In April - Dec. 22, 2003

KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons has posted the following message on his official web site:

"KISS has finished its first leg of the never-ending tour. AEROSMITH was on the first leg. We will continue when we start back up again around April, when we go to Australia. We will continue touring through November. Hope to see you all.

"And, for those of you who don't know, our 'Kiss Symphony' pay per view, which celebrates KISS and the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (all 70 pieces in full KISS warpaint) at Melbourne Stadium, is on the air for a few more weeks.

"Check with your local cable outlet for times and dates.

"The resulting DVD, I'm proud to say, is double platinum.

"For specific up to the minute info about all things KISS, check out our official web site, Kissonline.com.

"Here's hoping all of you have a healthy and happy holiday season."
Good to see lots of detailed info about the tour - that's what I like to see!! :headbang:

Tickets are $700, Free entry for any guy who brings someone to fuck those other 3 guys in the band that aren't Gene. Any guy who paints his face as an ex member of Gene's band will be refused entry.

What kind of dickhead watches a pay per view when you could just buy the dvd and watch it when you want?

Or pay 30 for the double dvd with all the songs and bonus stuff with way better quality sound and vision.

It was $55 when it was first released.
They were playing it at Target the other day, linked to the whole wall of TV's! 'Twas cool.

And dont get the full show, or 5.1 sound, or better quality vision, or any bonus features!

Yes, but three months before the DVD, and at that time we didn't know when the DVD would be out, and neither of us bought it anyway because we were interested enough to watch it but not interested enough to actually buy it.

Kiss Symphony DVD is $33-34 everywhere I've seen it.

I'll be seeing Kiss again... 4 tours in a row! Hopefully I'll have money to go to every show this time, even though I'm already sure it will be the worst of the Kiss tours I've seen haha! I still can't sit at home while Kiss is playing in my city!