Kiss tour

Why can't they achieve all that, except with a decent band instead of Limp Bizkit? Apart from "confronting" that girl's family - is that the right word for it?

Fred: Hey, I heard you been talking about me in the media? Huh? Watcha got to say about it NOW, man?

Spiff said:
"Why is it a good idea to invite LIMP BIZKIT onto the Australian tour with KISS???

"2) We will be doubling security and putting in V barriers to stop all moshing and any rowdy behavior.
This is not a good idea, you wanker (not you, Spiff, the wanker you're quoting). If Limp Bizkit weren't the support, they wouldn't NEED V barriers. Who moshes to KISS?

Hah, a fag barrier then.

I seriously hate little fucks that get in the middle of pits, then have a whinge you chuck them in circle or they get pushed. If you don't wanna be there, then don't go in there, it's as simple as that.

At a gig at the ANU, this fat asian bitch was on the front row, and she cracked a shit anytime anyone hit her. It was funny.

Also, I want to see Fuck I'm Dead play with a nu metal band, those kids would get so fucking destroyed in a FID pit, and you know what, I wouldn't even help them off the ground.

Koichi said:
and you know what, I wouldn't even help them off the ground.
On the serious side, that's the reason moshpits these days suck. There used to be rules in pits: don't drag people in if they don't want to be there, if someone falls over, help them up, don't be a cockhead. Now they're just like brawls.

:lol: I know brian, apart from the middle sentance, that post was me being an arse.

But you have to admit, people know if they are getting out of their element, and it's when people who shouldn't be there, go into a pit that looks to rough for them the trouble starts.

I don't like massive festivals anyway, give me a good gig at the rockape anyday.