Kiss tour news... you are KIDDING me...

They should get The Screaming Jets and a cheap but decent US act. Or The Screaming Jets and another decent Aussie act... but I can't think of any that would fit the bill.

Seriously, what do you expect? This is a corporate rock tour, therefore corporate rock acts are going to be playing. Except for about three years of the 80s (1987 - 90) glam rock has never, never, never, never, never been accepted by the mainstream record industry in this country, so they're not going to start touring bands like Poison here now when they gave them little more than lip service when they were at the height of their careers. Personally, I actually like Grinspoon and think that Spiderbait are one of the worst live bands I've ever seen. Not only that but they are terrible musicians and arrogant wankers.

Well I've never had the misfortune of seeing spiderbait live, but they ARE a fucking TERRIBLE HORRIBLE AWFUL band. I thought they had vanished though when half decent sounding bands started becoming popular again.

Grinspoon used to be pretty terrible but I liked what I heard of their last album. Much improved.

Got word yesterday that Poison & Brides have been confirmed for the American tour. Looks like Nikki didn't get his wish.

Also I got word that Eric was touring instead of Peter... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, the Eric thing has been widely reported already. At least there's no official confirmation about the Grinspoon/Spiderbait thing. Fingers crossed.

She probably turned it into an anarchy site complete with a how to make bombs guide. Troublemaker.