The people have spoken....

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
.... and Limp Bizkit is crap. :lol: If this is true it's funny as hell! Trooper, have you heard anything about this?

From blabbermouth.com.

LIMP BIZKIT Off KISS' Australian Tour? - Feb. 18, 2004

LIMP BIZKIT have reportedly been booted off the upcoming KISS tour of Australia, which is now scheduled to begin in May. KISS fans Down Under made it clear to local promoter that they Andrew McManus Presents that they wanted a more suitable opening act for the trek and the promoter eventually obliged — but not before firing off a letter to the protesting fans emphasizing the key "selling points" for the KISS/BIZKIT package, none of which seemed convincing in the least. KISS are said to be planning a U.S. summer tour beginning in June which will reportedly include a more traditional hard rock-oriented opening act, with BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION and POISON being mentioned as distinct possibilities. No further information is available at this time.

That was a shit package anyway. Who the hell thought that one up?
Oh well, I wouldn't see either of the two bands these days.
Limp is limping along to their funeral. Put a fork in 'em they are done.
Durst thinks he's some superstar. It's funny how all these bands that he had
a hand in have slowly distanced themselves from him. Poor bastard will probably do a Cobain within the next couple years...

Reactions: CRUSADER747
Lately I have seen the weirdest mixes on tour. At this rate we are going to have Marduk with Janet Jackson on tour :confused:

What happen to promoters $$$ blind them that much?

Yeah I heard about that a couple of weeks ago, there was meant to be a Kiss tour announcement party at a rock club I go to and I went of course but there was no mention of the Kiss tour there so I asked the owner and he goes "It's been cancelled coz they're dumping Limp Bizkit so they tour is being postponed."

Great news for all! :headbang:

As far as I know, I don't think Kiss have actually toured Europe since the Psycho Circus tour coz they missed it on the Farewell Tour... so the chances of Kiss hitting Europe in the next year or so would be pretty high I think. Probably without Brides & Poison though.

This has to be the first time in history that a band has been touring Australia more frequently than Europe :headbang: :headbang: We got Kiss in 2001, 2003 and now getting them again this year! Most bands only come here once in a blue moon (if even at all!).

The Trooper said:
so the chances of Kiss hitting Europe in the next year or so would be pretty high I think. Probably without Brides & Poison though.

Kiss and Poison on the same bill and somwhere close enough for me to get to. Guess I should know better than to hope it could be more than just wishful thinking.

KISS haven't been choosing the best bands as of late, but thank God that this was put to a stop. Limp Bizkit is quite possibly the most despicable band I can even think of so I'd much rather not even think of that horrid band and their slow and agonizing death as a trend. Poision wouldn't be bad. I actually like this guys!

KISS take notice some potential opening bands for your never end tour:
Velvet Revolver
Brides of Destruction
The Darkness(Aerosupply pussed out on sharing the stage with 'em)
Some of you guys might not care for any of the mentioned, but you must admit they fit a hell of a lot better than Bizkit!

One of my friends has a pal in Sweden, he took his daughter to see The Darkness a couple weeks ago or so & he was "blown away" by the band, he said something like he hasn't been that "pumped" about a band in over a decade. He's a gentleman in his mid-50's.

When they played my town in December all the people my age said they were boring, but the kids loved 'em.

Limp Wristed and KISS...that is just so wrong. Who the fuck thought that up?! KISS and Poison on the other hand...fuck yeah! I'd catch that!