KISS Private Party?

Red Shirt

Aug 1, 2002
Huntington Beach, Ca, USA
Visit site
I see on the tour page there is a private show supporting KISS. Just curious of the details (that you can give). Can any of us fans get in on this? Is it the real KISS band? Just seems strange that somebody is hiring KISS and the Maidens for a private show. If that's the case, what an honor. Regardless, somebody's got bucks...

that would be an awsome show, if the show is in california put me on your guest list ladies so i can get in :headbang: :headbang:

Yes, it is the real KISS! :headbang: It is a private cooporate event and last we heard it is not open to the public, unfortunately. :erk: I have never seen KISS live before so this will definitely be an honorable experience!

Yes, it is the real KISS! :headbang: It is a private cooporate event and last we heard it is not open to the public, unfortunately. :erk: I have never seen KISS live before so this will definitely be an honorable experience!

KISS? Never heard of 'em :loco:

I keed I keed. Congrats on the opportunity to open for one of the legendary groups in rock history. :headbang: :kickass:

Umm, you know we will want pics and a report right? :lol:

Jim

Well if the show goes past midnight then it would be partially on the 26th as well, which is my birthday (no shit, July 26th really is my birthday)! Does that get me on the guest list?:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: