Kiss tickets!

Icarus

Shamone
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane Australia
Visit site
I have mine. Heaven section for a princely sum of $170. You can buy a limited number of tickets from today (march 19th) thru the net before they go on sale next friday.

They better be fucking good for this price

I'm glad its only a limited number available through the net before they go on sale but I'm still mighty pissed off that they even do that! It's unfair. I see no benefit in it, just let everyone get their tickets at once.

Hmm, they only send general admission tickets by registered mail, and I'm too cheap to pay the $4.50 for that. Something's seriously wrong when I'm prepared to pay $170 for a ticket but not a few bucks extra for registered postage...

Im not going and I know quite a lot of Sydney Kiss fans of old who don't give a shit anymore - The local Kiss tributes get more respect. Thayer and Singer in Ace and Peter make up by choice in Kiss is cheek. Maybe Gene and Paul can get that Spiro guy from the Canadian Alive Kiss cover band and maybe Jean Beauvour in their make up and they can sit in the crowd and watch the ultimate Kiss cover show and make a dollar out of it too. I shouldnt joke that will probably happen next.

If anything Kiss have only done themselves damage by showing themselves up to be spineless & ripping off the fans again and again. You can fool some of the people some of the time. And the die hard Kiss fans have gone thru the mill enough. Sad that the legend is in urgent need of some tarnoff. Dont think it will ever be restored.

Its sad to feel so tainted about a band I grew up on and once loved.

Actually, id be more excited to see the 2 Kiss tribute bands Troops talked about, they sound rocking :headbang:

Yeah I agree BGK. I still have to go of course coz its a Kiss show, but I'm totally against what they've been doing. I'm really annoyed at the band (mainly Gene).

Spawny: Kisstroyer & Kissteria are both awesome :headbang:

By the way, from a personal standpoint I'd be more prepared to see Kiss w/ Thayer and Singer rather than Frehley and Criss these days. At least I know I'll get a decent show.

Yeah I'd rather see Singer than Peter anyday, but give him his OWN makeup. Why dress him up as Peter?

As far as Tommy goes.. I love Black N Blue and Tommy is a great guitarist, but if all he is gonna be doing is imitating Ace Frehley on stage, doing Ace's moves, wearing Ace's costume and imitating Ace's personality, then I'd rather see the real Ace do it. If Tommy is gonna be in the band, let him add his own style & touch to the band, let him play his own way, and let him be his own character.

Spiff said:
By the way, from a personal standpoint I'd be more prepared to see Kiss w/ Thayer and Singer rather than Frehley and Criss these days. At least I know I'll get a decent show.

That's fair enough. On the other hand when Dynissty were around I would pay $10 and know I'd get a decent show. And despite cashing in on KISS the tribute would probably be a lot more sincere than Gene and Paul. Sad.