Possible Blind Guardian tour!

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
I got this email from Metal Mayhem today:

Greetings People,

Just letting you know that we will have tickets for sale for the Blind Guardian tour of Australia, they should be in the store and on sale by late Friday. We will have tickets for both shows. They will also be available through Ticketek (ph. 132 849) by 9.00am Friday.

Blind Guardian will only play two shows in Australia and they will both be at The Forum in Melbourne. The dates, as we know them to be, will be;

Friday 16th February 2007; and;
Saturday 17th February 2007.

No doubt, considering that this band is popular and it's their first time here, along with having only two shows for all Australia, tickets will sell fast. For anyone that wants to get their ticket sent to them in the mail, we are happy to do this. However, all tickets will be sent via registered post and we will not even contemplate sending them any other way as we will not be held responsible for any lost tickets in the mail.

Metallic Cheers,

Nik

PS. Please be advised that we are only relaying this information, if tickets turn up earlier or later please do not hold us to it - we are only the messengers!!

If tickets go up for sale on Ticketek on Friday, I will be buying some. This gig would FUCKING ROCK. :worship:

It just goes to show you that Melbourne rules.

Two shows at The Forum though...who do they think they are, Opeth? :) I didn't know they had that many fans here. I won't be around to see them...

Yeah, why exactly would they tour only Melbourne.. Seems kinda silly! That said, if it's only Melbourne, I'm still there :)

Oh my fucking god! :worship:

Hopefully they will play Brisbane too, but if not im definately there.

Wanted to see these guys for ages, it should be a fucking awesome show.

Actually now that I think about it, perhaps there was a reason that the only thing playing on the PA at Nevermore on saturday was Blind Guardian....

Just in case I've not mentioned this on many previous occasions, I hate living in Adelaide :bah:.

If pretty much everything in the universe was different from the way it actually is, I'd fly over and see both shows. Dammitalltohell!

W

Actually now that I think about it, perhaps there was a reason that the only thing playing on the PA at Nevermore on saturday was Blind Guardian....

I highly doubt there was a connection, Mike from Post Mortem organised the Nevermore tour and as far as I know he's got nothing to do with B.G touring (he would have made an announcement by now)