Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

Trust me, sit through Lauren Harris's set, and you'll think this band (whoever they are) are brilliant in comparison.

Anyway, it'd be up to the promoter on who the support is, no? I don't think the band gives a shit, really. Plus Rod is completely out of touch with the scene - remember the shitheap that was Metal-Is?

:lol: Oh dear I'd forgotten about Metal-Is.

Trust me, I won't be sitting through either opener if I can help it. But you're right, Maiden probably had no say. This is all about Roadrunner throwing cash at the promoter. Lots of cash.

Sandra and i will try and stay in parramatta seems to be a good central location and reasonably priced, best go book so i supose...

Still i am looking forward to this, yes the support bands may be disapointing but shit its MAIDEN we come to see right, so enjoy it, met old friends, make new ones, have a beer or two, get drunk, throw up, pass out, head bang etc

It's going to take a controlled effort to not get too pissed before Maiden play if BCE are the support! I would hate to not remember Maiden's show, piece for piece.

haha, well I managed to get pretty messed up before Megadeth and really struggled to remember that show. I vowed to not do that anymore! Catchin' up with a few of you guys would be fantastic, I hope it works out.

Still no official news that I can find, so I'm just going to assume that it's all just a bad dream and we'll soon find out that JR wasn't shot at all.

Why do we get BCE while the lesser states receive special treatment? Should be the other way around! Is this the way they treat God's chosen people?? :(