Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

AUSSIETOURSHIRT.jpg

I went to that yesterday! :lol: The stage for that was moved forward and the top rows were curtained off, so you don't get a great idea of how vast the place is. How did the kids like the show? Me and Jazynthe went right up the front for it. And this has to be the ultimate off topic shift, from Maiden to Hi-5. Also, I have photos if anybody wants to see up Kellie Hoggert's skirt. :lol:

Gorey, we were up the back.

Children loved it. It was pretty OK IMO, better than the Wiggles.

Rhiannon sitting at the dinner table mid December said "You know, Daddy. High 5 are doing a circus at Sydney Olympic Stadium. It's on my Birthday. Go to www.ticketec...I don't know the rest."...we were sort of stuck at that point, 5th Birthday and all.

Now, could you answer me a question ?

The clowns at the start...was it the male clown's birthday yesterday as well as today ?

Post upskirt please to bring the topic into a new dimension

I went to that yesterday! :lol: The stage for that was moved forward and the top rows were curtained off, so you don't get a great idea of how vast the place is. How did the kids like the show? Me and Jazynthe went right up the front for it. And this has to be the ultimate off topic shift, from Maiden to Hi-5. Also, I have photos if anybody wants to see up Kellie Hoggert's skirt. :lol:

I'll pay for charli photos.

My son is starting to get interested in the Wiggles but he is so completely obssessed with Thomas the Tank engine, he doesnt have much time for anything else. I don't know much about Hi 5.

Oh and just to keep on subject I think Piece of Mind is his favourite Iron Maiden album.

OK, so now I need to organise some accomodation for Sydney. How far from the CBD is Acer Arena? What's the best way to get there? Where's the best place to stay?

The CBD is a fair way away. Acer is next to the Olympic stadium. It's an easy train ride though.

They seem to have released some more gold tickets to the second Melbourne show. When they initially went on sale I didn't have the net and all they had left were some shit silver ones up the back. I looked today though and got two tickets in the front row of the gold seated section (GA sold out). Niiice. I already had GA for the first show. If anyone else is still in need of a ticket to one of their shows, it'd be worth having a look now.