Kiss tickets!

looks like another concert i won't be going to.not sure i want to pay $110 or $90 for tickets up the back.Besides,most of my mates who i went to KISS farewell tour and reunion tour and wahtever the tour was before those two(without make-up) think that they have contributed enough money to the Gene and Paul retirement fund

so out of all the tours that are happening at the moment the only one i'm going to is Anthrax.......missing Deep Purple,KISS,Opeth,Entombed

Hmm, I can get the cheapest tickets parallel with the front barrier. This could conceivably be quite good and would save me $75 or so. Hmm...

Methinks I'll go with those. I'm getting old, I'm allowed to be cheap now and then.

I think I've spent quite enough money lining Gene & Paul's pockets over the years to give this one a miss. Not because I have any problem with Eric or Tommy, but because those prices are ridiculous for two shitty support bands and a shorter version of the same show I've seen twice before. Roll on Alice and Priest tours :headbang:.

W

I've got nothing against the current Kiss line-up or touring arrangements. What pisses me off is $170 for a fucking ticket.

I don't think its a shorter Version. The US tour was a shorter version because they were opening for Aerosmith (co-headlining my ass Gene, you were the support). They had to be off stage at a certain time so Aerosmith started on time. Australia will be a full length Kiss show.

And the prices are less than the Farewell Tour was which isn't bad considering prices have gone up in the last 3 years and the Farewell Tour only had an Aussie support band too (even if they were better than this years).

Grinspoon's recent album is decent enough. MGF suck, I fucking hate them.
The Screaming Jets blew in Melbourne on the Farewell tour.