Kiss touring with Limp Bizkit

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
HAHAHA! Kiss are coming to Australia again this year, this time with Limp Bizkit as support hahahahaha! Who the hell thought those 2 bands would be a good match up? :lol:

Anyway, Kiss are far bigger than Limp Bizkit here, and not many Limp Bizkit fans would pay the price of a Kiss show to see Limp Bizkit play a short support act set in an arena which will probably have a seated floor. So it's gonna be hilarious to see Limp Bizkit play to a half empty arena with a few fans here and there and a few Kiss fans who came in early laughing at them probably while most of the crowd is still outside.

Might give the Limp Bizkit fans a chance to see a real rock show though for the first time, Kiss will blow them off the stage :)

no contest really is it?i'm not a huge kiss fan like you trooper,but even i know that crushing the bizket shouldnt pose too much of a problem for kiss.its a bit like when metallica got maralyn mansun to open for them-its just made them look that much better.

Are Limp Bizkit and Korn and all of those bands even releasing anything new these days? I don't know anything about those bands but I do know that I never hear anyone talk about them any more. A couple of years ago that's all the young guys at work would talk about when the subject of music would come up. Not that I miss them... :)

SunlapseVertigo said:
:lol: thats funny....
That's sad really...
Anyone remember my post on the "KISS RUMORS" thread?
The one about KISS having to tour with a more current/band that sells records? I was truley suprised about this...
Bisquick isn't sell that many records these days.
I think Leppard mught even be out selling them in the U.S.(That is their back catalog)?!:D

Nope Bizkit are opening for Kiss.

There is no way in hell they could support Limp Bizkit. Nobody gives a fuck about Limp Bizkit anymore...

I will still see KISS any chance I get. I spit on their integrity...pppppbbbthhhh....but I still love a good superhero! That's what they'll always be to me. Larger than life. Characters. Fun. No matter who they tour with or if a new album comes out and sucks. I love those guys. Say what you will, there's still no better live show in terms of pure entertainment and I've heard Rock N Roll All Night about a zillion times and I still tap my feet.

sixxswine said:
For me the end was when Peter left the second time, but the icyin on the cake was Tommy Thayer "playing" Ace Frehley....

Do you think that 50 years from now KISS will still be going? No original members, just people playing the characters. I bet even then they still won't have a new album out. :)

I fucking hope not. The Kiss name has been dragged in enuff shit the last few years, no more please. END IT NOW to keep some dignity that you may have left for the love of god!

I think it would be cool! .... "So which Ace do you like better, Ace #24 or Ace #31"?

And just think, by then they should be up to "KISS ALIVE XXXII".... of course it will have all of your favorite tunes on it. :lol:

The Trooper said:
Nobody gives a fuck about Limp Bizkit anymore...

Not everybody gave a fuck about Limp Bizkit in the first place(it just seemed like it) :lol: Some of us had far more important things to do like checking out Bret Michaels solo album (amongst others) to spend any time or indeed money on the likes of Limp Bizkit.

I was never really a KISS fan but when KISS toured a couple years ago
with Ted Nugent and Skid Row I caught their show and paid the 90 bucks
for the ticket. I checked out their old catalog as homework and as a result,
I had a really good time. It was a lot of fun. Lots of chicks too!
Gene Simmons spitting blood and flying into the air was pretty cool.
KISS having a 5 year farewell tour is kinda silly but if they continue to tour,
and continue to sell lots of tickets, I see nothing wrong with that. People
like to go to shows and have fun and even for a non-KISS fan like me,
even I had a great time. I heard that Ace isn't playing with them anymore
again, and that's sad. Everyone loves Ace. Gene and Paul should help
the guy out for whatever his problems are and get him back onstage.
Ace is a big part of their history, isn't he? The spaceman guitar player?
I think Gene and Paul have the ability to put some time into the guy.
Just my opinion.

Limp Bizkit? Who can explain that. They arent even a big draw in America.
Seems like LB's 15 minutes are about up. Rap-Metal was an interesting
phenomenon and some people did like it, but I think everyone's tired of
Fred Durst. I'll give him credit, he did get to mack on Halle Berry and people
do think she's a hot chick.