KIUAS, thank you...

Stand Undefeated

Constant Lurker
Apr 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I wanted to sit here and type up a nice three paragraph story on why I think you are the most energetic, original & talented metal band ever but the point I wanted to get accross is that I really appreciate your music, your lyrics, and everything you guys do.

Kiuas, I listen to a lot of metal... and I just want to let you guys know, you stand alone atop of the list.

Your buddy from the states,
John (Jukka!)

P.S. Damnit, I want to wear a kick ass Kiuas hoodie, how would I go about getting one??? What is 40 € in USD haha?

I wanted to sit here and type up a nice three paragraph story on why I think you are the most energetic, original & talented metal band ever but the point I wanted to get accross is that I really appreciate your music, your lyrics, and everything you guys do.

Kiuas, I listen to a lot of metal... and I just want to let you guys know, you stand alone atop of the list.

Your buddy from the states,
John (Jukka!)

P.S. Damnit, I want to wear a kick ass Kiuas hoodie, how would I go about getting one??? What is 40 € in USD haha?

Thanks, JUKKA!:headbang:

(And sorry for the delay)
Markku posted today that the merchandise will be handled in the future by someone else. Check out his "Online shop" thread! :kickass: