Kiuas, we love you here

Demon Kingu

The Draconian Melody
May 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.warsworldnews.com
Ok, having internet contacts surely pays off. A while ago, some Finnish guy I know from the internet (I visit some forums etc.), told me about this band and how good you were. I didn't pay that much notice at the time, but when I came across Reformation, I decided to pick it up. And I loved the album (like all of you, probably) and let my friends listen to it, who now also have acquired the album. They have probably told it to their friends as well..

In short, your fanbase in the Netherlands is expanding Kiuas. Take notice. And keep up the good work. ^_^

Ok, having internet contacts surely pays off. A while ago, some Finnish guy I know from the internet (I visit some forums etc.), told me about this band and how good you were. I didn't pay that much notice at the time, but when I came across Reformation, I decided to pick it up. And I loved the album (like all of you, probably) and let my friends listen to it, who now also have acquired the album. They have probably told it to their friends as well..

In short, your fanbase in the Netherlands is expanding Kiuas. Take notice. And keep up the good work. ^_^

Thanks a lot!! :headbang:

You're loved in the States as well! My friend and I have been die-hard Kiuas fans since we found a copy of 'The Spirit of Ukko' and have been following you guys ever since. Rock on! Can't wait for the new record.