Kmfdm

They are an industrial metal band. I like them and I used to be into them a lot more than I am now. Their very early stuff kind of sucks, as there are no guitars, but they released several great albums: Angst, Nihil, and Xtort all kick ass. Those albums feature thrashy guitars over techno beats and countless samples. I'd say their sound is somewhat comparable to Ministry's metal-oriented albums.

I always heard it was Kill Mother Fuckin' Depeche Mode. Shows you what the majority of America knows. I have Angst, Naive: Hell To Go, Nihil, and KMFDM vs. Pig and I like all of them. They're some pretty rippin' industrial metal when I'm in the mood for them.

Psychonaut said:
I always heard it was Kill Mother Fuckin' Depeche Mode. Shows you what the majority of America knows. I have Angst, Naive: Hell To Go, Nihil, and KMFDM vs. Pig and I like all of them. They're some pretty rippin' industrial metal when I'm in the mood for them.
Yeah, I've also heard before that KMFDM stands for Kill Motherfucking Depche Mode, and I used to think that it stood for that until I learned otherwise. I also have Angst, Naive, and Nihil, but I don't have KMFDM vs. Pig. Xtort is another great industrial metal album of theirs.

DAmmit, I need to go get some KMFDM now, I used to listen to them a loooooooooong time ago, but some asshole stole the only CD I had by them.

I saw them play last year. They put on a good show and that female backup vocalist isn't too bad looking and like wearing leather. The main problem with the show was that it attracted a different audience than I was used to. All sorts of goths and nazis.

steve112sms said:
I saw them play last year. They put on a good show and that female backup vocalist isn't too bad looking and like wearing leather. The main problem with the show was that it attracted a different audience than I was used to. All sorts of goths and nazis.
Nazis, really? KMFDM is openly anti-fascist.