knightfight?

ah, I see you joined

the best thing to do is to do some missions first. Click missions on top of the screen and choose to be a protector (makes you a good knight) or looter (makes you an evil knight) and sit out the 10 minutes. Then you get money (if you're lucky, you get alot of it) and then you can train your character, or buy better equipment at the merchant

lol, you can actually.

When you go to bed for instance you can go to the tavern to work for money too (1-12 hours) and the type of job you do, your character becomes more evil or more good.
You can trace that progress in the status view under your experience bar

One word of caution, be sure to have 20 gold at when you plan to go on a mission cuz sometimes missions can fail and you get no gold and to play a mission, it always costs 10 gold.

Thanks for the warning man.

Here is the result of my first mission :lol: :

Mission results

You roamed through the countryside as the great hero of the poor, weak and helpless, always on the lookout for people in need. Your mission was tremendously successful. You received 352 gold as a reward from the thankful inhabitants of the area!

You have been credited with 352 gold. On your mission you were also able to gain 5 experience points and your alignment has shifted 3 points towards the good side!

now you have to wait 8 hours before you can continue :erk:

a few words of advice before you go test:
1. if you choose to be good, stay that way (same for evil). Try to do as much good or evil things as possible cuz some equipment requires a certain level of evilness or goodness (and that equipments > other)

2. choose if you want to be a one handed or 2 handed sword knight. So I mean when you rise a level, you get 3 skillpoints you can upgrade your character with, upgrade the things you are using. No need to upgrade your one handed skill if you are a 2 handed knight. One handed knights can carry shields so their defence will be higher but their attack way lower. I prefer 2 handed knights.

3. If you don't pay to play, you can go on a mission 10 times a day (it's reset at 0.00 hours (server time). I suggest you use every minute of that

4. Before going on your mission streak, attack a weak knight (a few levels lower than you). Because if knights attack you, you may loose alot of gold. You can only get attacked once every half hour (or hour, dunno for sure) and when you attack yourself, it resets that timer.
To clarify this: if you attack someone every half hour, you can't attacked yourself.

you went to the tavern, didn't you? :Smug:

If you don't pay to play, you can go on a mission 10 times a day (it's reset at 0.00 hours (server time). I suggest you use every minute of that