knightfight?

oh and look what can happen if you fight other knights:

Winner: Black Core looted 41 Credits! Black Core received 2 and Magus got 0 experience point(s)!

If its simply clicking and not moving a character around in a real time situation...Then I wont find it fun.

@Alexis: you've got alot of catching up to do:
- Arcarsenal (Loot: 2,412.00)
- The Nerevarine (Loot: 352.00)

Arcarsenal is a damn pro at this game

He even left me behind (altough my level is equal to his). I only made 464.00 gold in the past 2 days (the timer was already reset here)

The trick of this game is fullfil to many missions and spare the points on the skills but you must be wise at the time of choose them.

What's the good thing when you finish a task in the cavern ?

it all random ;)

best thing to do when you finnish is to attack a weak knight (via missions and seek a knight that is level 1 who has won 0 gold so you know he doesn't play) so you won't get attacked an loose alot of gold to your attacker. Then go on your missions and attack a low level from time to time for the same reason as before.
Then you can spend your money on equipment (at the merchant) or on your stats.

but don't forget: in order to buy new weapons, you'll have to upgrade your skill points (in your stats view). You get 3 new skill point with every new level. Spend them either on one handed skills and armour or on two handed skills. NOT A COMBINATION OF TWO AND ONE HANDED SKILLS! that would be stupid

I'm going to bed now, have fun playing and if you have any questions, just ask

To anyone else who wants to play: click the link in the first post and read through this thread and you'll be fine

Assignment complete!

You have completed your assignment in such a manner that your patron is highly satisfied. You have been credited 160 gold for a job well done! Your alignment has shifted 4 points towards good.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

You roamed through the countryside as the great hero of the poor, weak and helpless, always on the lookout for people in need. Your mission was tremendously successful. You received 430 gold as a reward from the thankful inhabitants of the area!

You have been credited with 430 gold. On your mission you were also able to gain 5 experience points and your alignment has shifted 3 points towards the good side!