Know Hows

Ayzahar ZoHar

Aug 17, 2003
For a while now I have been listening to some MP3's by a band named By Autumn Embraced (I only recently started to actually get into it) and I went ot check the online site tonight to discover that Anth and Berzerk are in it! I was suprised that I was! I never heard it being mentioned here-not to make it sound bad at all, I just want to let you know that I like the fact that you guys realize that you are all in the Metal Community, that needs all the help it can get! People sometimes become super arrogant and stubborn, and forget the true purpose of music- that it is an artform, carrying with it emotions and feelings of unfathonable sorrow or great joy...
Anyway! Just to let you all know, it puts a great smile on my face to see this...

Well, the onlyt thing to ad is the fact that bass was ruled by Omin in that band!!:)))

Berserk said:
Never thought that such info about BAE will get here. :)

Who else but you may post any info about BAE here??? You are the most informed person on BAE's events on this board, huh!!!

And don't make that open-eyed face seeing me here!!!

By the way, the BAE's leader Ghast decided to change the name of a band - it is now called "Gormenghast".

...I think it's time to reveal myself... he-he... and let you know that I agree with the 1st message totally. Don't forget it! (2 Berserk in particular). Hail to all!