Kontakt 2 + steven slate drums + problem

georgekant

Jan 9, 2009
Hi there, this is a problem I have suddenly to all my sessions (songs in nuendo, tried also cubase) and I actually have no access to my songs and no way to at least enter and unload the kontakt 2 player. I sent email to steven support and native instruments and waiting but I also put it here just in case that someone knows what is wrong.

I have problems with Steven slate for the first time. When I load my song in Nuendo at the end it says "this mixer configuration expected Kontakt player 2 to have 2 stereo, 1 5.1, 4stereo , 14mono.
the instrument currently has 12 stereo, 8 mono.
change the instrument configuration before reloading this setup without saving"

If I press ok it hangs. I have to alt+ctrl_del and force close nuendo..

I re-installed kontakt 2 after removing it, re-installed through steven slate setup but I choose only to install this and not the library. Everything is activated, no problems but the same problem still exists..
I cant start my songs because something is wrong with the outputs as it says..

Can anyone send me his output files from the kontakt directory or something?The configuration files..?If someone uses steven slate and send me his files this should do the trick. Also we could try to send you my nuendo session files (few kilobytes) to at least try to load it to your system, unload the kontakt 2 player plugin for me and save it. I dont know what else to do..

Well it does it even with kontakt 3 but at least there is no crash, I just press ok and reload the kit and then it has sound.

It says that with me when ive edited the in/outs....nothing to do with pirated software, I usually just hit ok and everythings fine.

At some point the relationship between your DAW and SSD player has had its outputs/ins changed by yourself so it keeps coming up with that basically. Nothing to worry about!

Yeah, nothing to worry about dude! I have SSD 3.0 and now 3.5 and it always does that to me in Cubase 3. Dunno what it means, don't care, as long as all my routing stays put I'm happy.

And it does. =D

I have no pirated software at all..! Has nothing to do with software, it is between ssd and kontakt and host. On most songs it is ok ,I press ok and at least It works so I dont mind. But at some songs it crashes, that's why I wanted to find a sollution..we could try to send you my nuendo session files (few kilobytes) to at least try to load it to your system, unload the kontakt 3.5 player plugin for me and save it. Has anyone has ssd and updated to 3.5? I dont know what else to do.. At least 3.5 works for me..