Kontakt Player 5

Bay Studio

Jul 29, 2011
Austria/New Jersey
soundcloud.com
Hey guys!

I recently got some real cool nki. files, but i only have Kontakt Player 3 (that came with Slate), and the nki. files i got only run with Kontakt Player 5.

My problem is: I downloaded the free Kontakt Player 5, installed it. Loaded the samples, and everything was fine. Though, after 15 min it said i had to activate/update, but everything i registered was up to date. Weird. Turns out, Kontakt Player 5 only runs for 15 min and then it´s over with.

Since it´s free, and i OWN Kontakt Player 3, how can i get it to NOT run in demo mode? This is a big problem for me right now, and i need to get it to work.

I´ve searched the internet, asked friends, but i didn´t get a solid solution.
Maybe you guys can help me out here. It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Same problem here, it's quite annoying. You can just close the vsti and open it again but that sucks if you're working with a band

Same problem here, it's quite annoying. You can just close the vsti and open it again but that sucks if you're working with a band

I agree. Definitely not a way to work. just received an email from Native Instruments saying; There is only one way around this. I have to crossgrade to Kontakt 5, which means buying it. It costs 399. Well, there´s only one way to get this shit working, i´m going to buy it. Problem solved.

I agree. Definitely not a way to work. just received an email from Native Instruments saying; There is only one way around this. I have to crossgrade to Kontakt 5, which means buying it. It costs 399. Well, there´s only one way to get this shit working, i´m going to buy it. Problem solved.

Hey dude, just FYI, you can get Komplete 8 for 399 right now (which of course includes Kontatk 5, plus lots more).

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/kompletely-irresistible/

lates

t-twilly