Korg x5d 61 key keyboard (cash or trade for 5 string bass)

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
1933fec3.jpg

c656f826.jpg

Transported in a case, good condition, no bum keys/buttons, mod and bend wheel are good, comes with an adapter (radio shack but it's worked for the past year)

325 + shipping

Check ebay, many have gone for 350-400 and there's currently one close to 300.

Or will trade for a nice 5 string bass.

:)

I have an ESP LTD F255FM (see-through black cherry red) back in Cali that I don't play anymore (due to also having an F405FM) that I'd be willing to trade if you're interested. However, it won't be here in Ohio with a case until Feb 21 (I wouldn't ship it without a case, unfair to you and extremely risky). LMK.

Cheers,
Richard

Edit:
The F255FM was the bass I used for recording the 5-string songs on "Dark Fiber" w/ BACKMASK.

I have an ESP LTD F255FM (see-through black cherry red) back in Cali that I don't play anymore (due to also having an F405FM) that I'd be willing to trade if you're interested. However, it won't be here in Ohio with a case until Feb 21 (I wouldn't ship it without a case, unfair to you and extremely risky). LMK.

Cheers,
Richard

Edit:
The F255FM was the bass I used for recording the 5-string songs on "Dark Fiber" w/ BACKMASK.

How's the neck on it? He's really set on an ibanez SR bass...

How's the neck on it? He's really set on an ibanez SR bass...

The neck is very comfortable, especially for a 5-string. I had an Ibanez Soundgear 4-string when I first got this bass and had no problem switching back and forth between the two. The frets were much gentler on my fingers than the Ibanez, especially for B string slides. The rosewood on the fretboard is nice and helps keep the tone mellow. For an agathis body, it wasn't terribly difficult to coax nice tones during recording, but it had a very bright presence to cut through when playing live (especially through the SVT3-Pro and Peavey 810).

Here is a link with specs:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPF255FM