KORN guitarist James Shaffer believes Hitler went to heaven

limp bizkit belongs with korn, retired with thier big houses, nice cars, and utter lack of talent. fuck both bands right in the ass.
-neal

Originally posted by Dragonlord
haha actually,most of you above make as silly statements as munky's.you know all the answers don't you,"there is no god"...duh,it's just as stupid as saying there is.
Not really. I could ask for proof that there is god. If asked to "prove there isn't" I could always say that I'm not the one making outlandish and downright childish statements.
I hate ignorance so therefor I hate the faithful. For what is faith if not hope in a dream? A FALSE dream. We seek comfort in lies.

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine

I hate ignorance so therefor I hate the faithful. For what is faith if not hope in a dream? A FALSE dream. We seek comfort in lies.

We seek comfort in the abstract. Ignorance is total and complete anyway, as we don't know how much there is to know.

Originally posted by Rusted_in_peace50

His reasoning is a bit odd, but his logic is that if you think your doing something for a 'good' and you sincerely believe what your doing is 'ok' and are not concious that anything is wrong, then there is nothing wrong with that action. And theologically that is sound.

Sound my ass. That type of logic assumes there isn't a surrounding environment. "Whatever I believe is right, as long as I shut out the rest of the world and remain in the solitude of my mind's prison." It isn't possible, and it isn't logical...unless you are insane, and insanity is illogical to beginwith.