Korn, Staind, Incubus, Tool and More

amewzd

New Metal Member
Apr 9, 2002
Atlanta, GA USA
www.live365.com
:eek: I am not sure what type of metal you are into, but if you like Korn, Staind, Incubus, Tool and other similar sounding bands.

You may want to check out my live365.com station, Adrenaline.

It is among the top ten Metal Stations and an "Editor's Pick", and currently have 1500+ listeners, and have been on the air 24/7 for almost a year.

to see what's playing:

Adrenaline Internet Radio

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
....mmmm such unkind words....first two bands listed by amewzd are dull, granted....but incubus and tool write some amazing songs, both have superb guitarists...have you guys ever just sat down and listened to either of these bands?
I have, Tool is one of the most amazing bands ive ever heard(one of the few non metal bands i listen to), Incubus kinda bores me though...

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
....mmmm such unkind words....first two bands listed by amewzd are dull, granted....but incubus and tool write some amazing songs, both have superb guitarists...have you guys ever just sat down and listened to either of these bands?

I've heard all those bands. tool is the only one i like, or listen to. and metal, yeah, not really. why is being an elitist so unpopular? hehe. it means you're better than everyone else. i dont seet he problem here.

I don't think tool sucks as much as the others but I still don't like tool
and this are the wrong forums for that,wrong concept of metal

Tool isnt metal but they are very very good! incubus actually is considered "funk metal". i like both of these bands very much!!! but Korn is another story! and staind? what a bunch of queers!!!

Hmm... I respect Korn because they started something new(tho the fact limpshit spawned because of them is not good). And Tool had something that was there own going when they started... tho the other bands are just corp bands or MTV bands if you will and by no means are ANY of them METAL.

Well I dont hate music thats different. I have always listened with a open mind. You have to to have been in the business for so many years. But after you hear a certain sound taken and re-used and rehashed and called nu-metal just makes me sick. In a way its good because all the good bands with a new sound stay underground and fresh. Take the bands from Europe(sweden, Norway, Germany, finland, etc, etc, etc) ever since the mid 80's they have rocked and even up to this day the metal scene there is better then it EVER was in the states. Can you find a band like Opeth here in the states now? No. Stratovarious? No.

I don't like MTV because you dont see anything on it thats not teeny bobbing sunshine shit. Atleast thats the U.S. version of MTV. I don't know how MTV is in europe so I cannot speak of it. We all have a different vision of what metal is and thats why we can go back and forth in these forums. Maybe we learn something new from each other.

-Sat