Korn, Staind, Incubus, Tool and More

I seriously dont understand this no tolerance there is no such thing as True or untrue metal.

If listening to true metal is listening to just any Maiden , Sabbath or Helloween clone, its not worst than listening to just another korn or linkin park clone.

If you trully like music, you can figure out there is good and bad in every metal substyle.

Damase
Damase's Pirate Radio
http://www.pirateradio.fr.fm
Bringing you the best of metal old and new

Korn,Staind,Incubus,Tool...
Korn,I am definately a fan of...the older stuff anyway.I like the new single"Here To Stay"but I'm not too much for the video.Tool I like as well.Aenema is an incredible cd but I don't really like their new stuff,either.It's too overplayed and not that good.Staind...well,they were the first band that I ever saw in concert so I will always love them for that.But I've grown to despise Break the Cycle and all of its singles.Break the Cycle-of good angry aggressive rock.And Incubus,I totally DETEST!Annoying as hell they are.

Wow! I apologize for being so naive, I really don't know anything about this kind of metal, I would love to learn about some "real metal", Any bands you would suggest for a beginner? for real. I happen to agree with the some of your statements, New Korn Bites, but old songs like "Blind", "Predictable" and "Helmet in The Brush" are good. Incubus is incredible, listen to S.C.I.E.N.C.E, their creativity impresses me. and Tool is Awesome with AENEMA being my fav with them. I really feel stoopid:) is SNOT metal?

"real" metal:

Dark Metal - At the Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease; Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery; Opeth - morningrise

Doom Metal - Maudlin of the Well - bath; my dying bride - turn loose the swans; paradise lost - lost paradise; katatonia - dance of december's souls

Trash Metal - Metallica - ride the lightning; slayer - reign in blood

black metal - dimmu borgir- Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

some stuff worthy of listening to in my opinion.

most of the good groups are european but if you want some real metal groups with good musicians il recommend a few songs for you.
Immortal - at the heart of winter
Emperor - inno a satana
Death - the philosopher
In Flames - Pinball Map
Children of Bodom - Everytime i die
Cradle of Filth - Dusk And Her Embrace
Dimmu Borgir - Mourning Palace
Cannibal Corpse - hammer smashed face
Slayer - Seasons in the abyss
Metallica - one
Pantera - 5 minutes alone
Opeth - April ethereal