Korn tribute

Karrot... :tickled:

Actually, why not just go with "Karot" or "Karet"? Then, you can get away with not having to worry about the second "R." The band has their song "Faget" from the first album with it's mispelling, so why not?

BTW, there's plenty of relevance of this post. I mean, if you really think about it, tribute bands are kind of silly. Fun and nostalgic, but silly, nonetheless. :Spin:

I prefere the name of "Swe3tKhorn"

And they can get a mic stand for the singer that is a giant cock. With the two ballbags as a microphone ?

How about Maize....you call it Korn. They really should be.... called up to the stand for felony impersonation of a band......these guys S U C K !!!!!...I had to vomit when I saw them on the Mtv Icon Metallica show. James should have come over and kick their asses.....To be a Korn fan you have to be able to sniff the cheap paint too, not just the gold!

DieselDemon666 said:
How about Maize....you call it Korn. They really should be.... called up to the stand for felony impersonation of a band......these guys S U C K !!!!!...I had to vomit when I saw them on the Mtv Icon Metallica show. James should have come over and kick their asses.....To be a Korn fan you have to be able to sniff the cheap paint too, not just the gold!

No, I think Jonathan Davis should smack the shit out of James and Lars and/or Bob Rock for making St. Anger sound like bad Korn riffs slightly sped up with worse production.

I saw Korn at a tiny dive bar in Huntington Beach called Club 5902 right wayyy back when they were first signed and before they became "rock stars." I was curious to see/hear what the hype was all about. It was pathetic. I thought to myself, "This sucks. So they have a wacko 'lead singer' who freaks out throughout the set. . . to make up for the lame 'songs'..." There must have been only 30-40 people in the club. Next thing I knew they were selling millions of records. I saw them with Megadeth and still didn't get it....