THE LITTLE DOLLS-Ozzy Tribute @ Paladino's 5/13

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
got a flyer at the maidens' last show at paladino's for an ozzy tribute band. two of the ladies look suspiciously like sara and linda. why, after checking their website, they even have the same names! LOL the lead singer has much better abs than ozzy does, i must note. ;) looking forward to seeing the west coast's only scorpions tribute band tomorrow night in gardena (and the maidens too of course!). my girlfriend just said last month that she bets that there's no scorpions tribute bands because no one can sound like klaus. we'll see... :Spin:

You won't be disappointed! That Blackout singer sounds as close to Klaus as I think you'll get, and he's about the same size as the real thing too! Also, very nice people in that band as well. Can't beat that!

Yes, this is our new side project for the times that not all the Maidens are available to do a Maidens gig. Sara and I get stir crazy and just cannot sit still without gigging. So, here is the outcome of that issue! :D Sara tears it up on those leads, I gotta say! :worship:

If interested, please sign up for The Little Dolls updates at www.thelittledolls.com for the latest Ozzy tribute performances and news. We cover all eras of the Ozzman! Hope to see some of ya at the debut show on Friday the 13th of May! ;)

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Yes, this is our new side project for the times that not all the Maidens are available to do a Maidens gig. Sara and I get stir crazy and just cannot sit still without gigging. So, here is the outcome of that issue! :D Sara tears it up on those leads, I gotta say! :worship:

My god, don't you people sleep? :hotjump:

Just one more last minute plug for this show tomorrow night. It's gonna be fun! Thanks for all the support everyone's been giving us privately! You guys are the best! :headbang: It should be a spactacle of a show with fun things happening throughout!

fun show! perhaps a bootleg will surface soon....tho my sg tuned down a halfstep wasn't cutting thru like my charvel w/emgz. maybe i'll have to swap some in for the stock iommiz....
the setlist:

i don't know
children of the grave
paranoid
flying high again
party w/the animals
little dolls
crazy babies
suicide solution
crazy train
nib
iron maiden
lol psych!
iron man
hahhahaha

MiniMurray said:
fun show! perhaps a bootleg will surface soon....tho my sg tuned down a halfstep wasn't cutting thru like my charvel w/emgz. maybe i'll have to swap some in for the stock iommiz....
the setlist:

i don't know
children of the grave
paranoid
flying high again
party w/the animals
little dolls
crazy babies
suicide solution
crazy train
nib
iron maiden
lol psych!
iron man
hahhahaha

Cool setlist Sara!!! I hope a bootleg surfaces soon as well!!
headbob.gif