The Little Dolls

Ah the life of a Rockstar....:kickass:

I'm currently freezin' in St. Louis shooting a crappy rap video. YAY ME!:Smug:

You're all too kind! In my opinion the Maidens set the benchmark for presentation, professionalism and performance as a Maiden tribute... Us boys are just scrambling to keep up!

Up the Irons! and the Maidens too!

rockdevil1.gif

Aja, I'll have my bro PM you about Phx... I may end up being in AZ sometime around your tour dates. I'd love to catch one of them. Maybe Flagstaff... 2 hours? Hells yea!

Hello to all from AZ! I thoroughly enjoyed the Little Dolls Ozzy Tribute at Paladino's. It reminded me of when I first listened to Randy Rhoads and Ozzy back in 83! It was good to hear the Little Dolls jam, since few fans of the classic Ozzy line-up are actually going to Ozzfest! (especially after what I witnessed happen to Iron Maiden at Ozzfest last year) lol! Great Show. Linda's percussion was as always priceless. Sarah really wailed on that SG smokin' hot. :headbang: Everyone really rocked out some of my fav ozzy classics. It was also a pleasure to see Aja. I will see everyone in Phx at Alice Cooperstown on the 14th. Thanks again to Aja for offering to put me on the list :) And thanks again to everyone for supporting my Bro's Tribute, Maiden-LA! See you all soon!

Recipe for "Crappy Pants" onstage. 3 Ingredients...

1) Wire and expect to play totally new/untested cabinets the night before a show
2) Try and pull off Iron Maiden Live.
3) Have Aja, Linda, and Sara sitting 10 feet behind you during the show!:worship:

Fekkkin Blast! than you ladies! Your cheering during the rythm bits in Revelations, left a smile on my face for two days!

A taste of what you see from that point of view... worth the work,
A taste of what you hear from that point of view... "priceless".

Great Night! :headbang: