Korns new album

FaIIen AngeI

Faithless Misery
Jun 5, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
According to Korn, theyre new album is pure heavy fucking metal. I just thought everyone should know, just in case you had any doubts about there new album being anything but heavy metal at its finest.....;) .....:lol:

I also enjoy this quote from the band P.O.D.

"We're tryin' to get out there and do our own thing, ya know? We dont want to be just another metal band."

Don't worry, your rap group won't be metal.

well i'm really into Korn, i bought the new album. It has some good and bad songs on it but i certainly would'nt call it their heaviest ALBUM because it is not that by far but it does have some heavy riffs on it.

i think this is their poorest album but at least it still has some good moments on it.

HAHA
korn = heavy metal

what a joke! I hate Korn and their lack of talent. Their music is horrible. I don't see why a Korn fan would even dare post at this site.:(

hey, everyone is welcome here, WTF am I saying, fuck Corn, they are mallcore at its finest, fucking mind as well put a steaming pile of shit in my cd player, actually i would like the shit better.

I don't really have a problem with Korn. For one thing, they didn't jump on the bandwagon, they built it. Their first album was pretty intense at the time and I knew a lot of people who were serious about music (including myself) who were into it. Plus, there was absolutely no reason at the time to think that waht they were doing would become commercial. I was never a huge fan, and I don't listen to them anymore, but it's not like they're limp biskit or something.

Originally posted by FaIIen AngeI
According to Korn, theyre new album is pure heavy fucking metal. I just thought everyone should know, just in case you had any doubts about there new album being anything but heavy metal at its finest.....;) .....:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This board has the most closed minded, metal morons I have ever seen. You people moan when someone disagrees with your love for extreme metal, yet you take the piss out of nu metal.

I don't like Korn or any others, but isn't it that bands right & the fans right to like what they release?? Would you like it if everyone moaned about how all these underground bands you all love are underground for a reason??

People have different tastes, so lay the fuck off them for not liking the shit you listen to

Originally posted by wickywoowoo

Would you like it if everyone moaned about how all these underground bands you all love are underground for a reason??

People have different tastes, so lay the fuck off them for not liking the shit you listen to

Ummm. First of all, newbie, you're not being very open-minded about accepting our opinions. Second of all, nu-idiots call underground music shit, just like we call nu-crap shit. WAKE UP! Yes, they are underground, and quite frankly, I like it that way. I don't need mainstream representation and I definitely dont need some corporate cock telling me about the nu band of the week.

Go back to the Kerrang board.

Sorry, I am from TotalRock message board, which is a lot better than this shite. People there actually respect others opinions.

My fav. bands are:
Devin Townsend
Strapping Young Lad
Rammstein
Opeth
Anything Mike Patton related
Cock & Ball Torture
Cannibal Corpse

Call me a 'poser' for not liking everything that has grunt vocals & hasn't sold over 100 copies, but I don't see the point in taking the piss out of nu metal bands, they will just do more music, & there fans will insult 'real' metal bands more & more.

And you prove my close mindedness point on this, cause I don't agree with you, you tell me to go to another board, isn't that a bit narrow minded, aren't people allowed opinions here??

If Totalrock is so good, then stay there.

I never said the word 'poser'.

The reason nu-crap is much-hated is because it tries to be something it is not. It is not metal

You are still close minded. You ASSUME that everything I listen to has grunt vocals and hasn't sold over 100 copies. Way to keep an open mind. You pigeonholed me.