Krakenhaus mail: I've Got a String! I've Got a String

Thanks so much dude, brilliant idea with the guitar string, being a guitar player, it totally hit home. You own, can't wait for the new album, keep up the amazing work.

That envelope used to ship the newsletter out in is pretty cool, too! good stuff. definitely going on my wall
Good stuff! Glad you took notice. The enveloppe was the most expensive part. :p

+ Did you see that we now have a rubber stamp of our logo? ...just like MetallicA had, way back in the day. I'm gonna fuckin' stamp everything with that thing!!! :kickass:

David Gold said:
Good stuff! Glad you took notice. The enveloppe was the most expensive part. :p

+ Did you see that we now have a rubber stamp of our logo? ...just like MetallicA had, way back in the day. I'm gonna fuckin' stamp everything with that thing!!! :kickass:

*Dave meets a new fan*

Dave: Hey man, what's your name?
Chris: Chris, and you guys are fucking awesome.
Dave: Thanks man.

*Few seconds later*

Dave: *BAM* With this stamp you are now official Woods of Ypres property!!

Got mine today, I really love the brown packaging, thought it was so badass. The string is pretty damned sweet too, really excited for that. I just have no idea what the hell I'm going to do with it. I do wonder how much it would cost to get mounted and framed...

This thread confused me untill I checked my mail yesterday :lol:
Now we need to start a thread cataloging who got which types of strings in there letters.

I got my letter yesterday. I agree with what you said in the letter about the string, to own a guitar string used on Woods 3 is incredible. I'm thinking of having it mounted/framed for sure. I got one of the E strings from the Warlock, by the way. Thanks for the package, Dave.

Mine came in today. Anyone who knows me well knows I listen to WoY. On that same note, those same people like WoY too, so they were pretty damn envious of the man with the string from WoY.

I just talked to the frame shop at work today (stil here, actually,) and apparently they can frame my string! Ideally, I'd like to get it stretched to normal size and mounted rather than coiled-up. But, we'll see how much it cost; guy at the frame shop said it could be anywhere from $50 to $200 :OMG:

However, they're running a 50% off sale this week and plus I'd get my employee discount of 10% off for a total of roughly 53% or so I'd guess. I'm going to bring it in tomorrow and get some estimates. Hoping it wont be too much as I'd LOVE to get it mounted the long way and mount it above my computer!!