Krakenhaus mail: I've Got a String! I've Got a String

I was thinking of getting it framed too, I'm thinking of keeping it coiled up, and putting the sticker right above it. It'll be a reminder of how great WoY is (not that I need a reminder)

Midnight In Winter said:
I was thinking of getting it framed too, I'm thinking of keeping it coiled up, and putting the sticker right above it. It'll be a reminder of how great WoY is (not that I need a reminder)

That ain't a bad idea! I was trying to figure out what to do with my sticker and I may now have an idea :kickass:

Norman said:
I want to get an LP frame, and an LP cover sized print of the Woods 3 cover art, and have the string mounted with it.

Hmm... Not a bad idea about the cover art... Or... What I will do if a Woods 3 shirt is released is just get that, the cd, and the string all framed.

i got one of the 6 acoustic strings..the low e string i believe. thanks alot dave! :)

it's hanging on a thumbtack i stuck in my wall..someday ill get it mounted/framed.

Norman said:
I want to get an LP frame, and an LP cover sized print of the Woods 3 cover art, and have the string mounted with it.

Hey Norman, its Brodie, hows it going?

Thats actually a pretty sweet idea. So far I have mine on my little bulletin board, along with my WoY sticker :kickass: