Krank Rev did not sell.

I like both the 6505 as well as the Rev. Both are aggressive but the Rev is on the rawer side where the 6505 is somewhat more refined (already produced) if that makes sense. Standing in front of the cab I prefer the Rev plugged in as it is an angry sounding bastard. The 6505 might record a little easier but it is not as versatile as the Rev due to the Rev's Sweep control. I guess it depends on what sound you are really after. Someone would be getting a bargain at that price. Good luck with the sale.

I like both the 6505 as well as the Rev. Both are aggressive but the Rev is on the rawer side where the 6505 is somewhat more refined (already produced) if that makes sense. Standing in front of the cab I prefer the Rev plugged in as it is an angry sounding bastard. The 6505 might record a little easier but it is not as versatile as the Rev due to the Rev's Sweep control. I guess it depends on what sound you are really after. Someone would be getting a barain at that price. Good luck with the sale.
I figured someone would get a bargain at $1000 but aparrently that's far too much for a single bid :lol:

I was keeping an eye on it and I was like "0 bids?!?!? Are these people crazy???"
1000$ is 635 euros, which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheap!!! In Italy a new Rev is about 1500 euros... you convert...

Dammit! If I wasn't saving up for a custom guitar... can you just wait like 5 months? :)

~006

Well I ended up selling it anyway... Guess it's because of the new Kranks that just came out? dunno...

Well I ended up selling it anyway... Guess it's because of the new Kranks that just came out? dunno...

could be possible. on german ebay the krank rev 1 goes away for around 1000-1200 euros (around 1500 euro for a new one...now). which is a pain in my ass because I bought it new about a year ago for a horrible price because I'm a retard who couldn't wait a bit longer.