Krank Rev. MINT $1100

ptgeek911

Nov 7, 2006
Hey guys,

The time has come to let go of my Krank Revolution. I bought it 3 months ago brand new. It has never been gigged on, hasn't even left my house, it has only been used for recording. I'm going to put pictures up tomorrow. I live in Los Angeles, and will only ship in the US. Either PM or respond here if you are interested. Thanks.

P.S. I would take a trade for a Dual or Triple Recto two channel head. Maybe even something else.

I need a better amp for recording. To be honest, I really dont like the Krank for recording. Some people do. I need a more "rock" sounding amp for my studio.

I would love to send it to europe, but it is a HUGE hassle. Plus, I dont even want to know how much you would pay in tariffs, etc.

I need a better amp for recording. To be honest, I really dont like the Krank for recording. Some people do. I need a more "rock" sounding amp for my studio.

I would love to send it to europe, but it is a HUGE hassle. Plus, I dont even want to know how much you would pay in tariffs, etc.

yep, that'*s just insanely expensive (plus taxes and customs etc..)
plus if it doesn't have a 230v switch I'd need to buy a new tranny for another 200bucks or so...

:(