WTT; Krank Rev

MetalSound

Nov 14, 2006
I want to trade my Krank Revolution Series One cause it´s not the sound I was looking for. It´s been used for only two rehearsals and definately in new condition. I´m looking for a Dual Recto or a Diezel VH4. You can also offer any other amps if you like.
Sorry for spamming!

Hey I'd like to have a rev....but you're not really expecting to get a dual rec or a diezel for it, are you? ;)

I've got a VHT poweramp I'm trying to sell, perhaps I could get you interested in that one?

No, of course there´s some money to be spend in addition. :)

German: Ich brauche leider keine Endstufe. Möglich wäre vielleicht noch ne Vorstufe aber wenn nur die ENGL E570. Wertausgleich ist natürlich immer mit dabei. Vielleicht auch ne Triaxis.

BTW: Any ideas if the Triaxis with the Rectifierboard really has the same sound like the Rectifier?

Well I don't know what the Rectifierboard is, but I've not heard overly good things about the Triaxis tone when it comes to recording, and it came out pretty much right when the Recto debuted (meaning I don't think they incorporated the Recto tone into it since it was so new)

Everytime I've fooled around with a Triaxis, it could nail the Mark IIc+ sound with no problem.... Not anywhere near dual rectifier territory though.

Everytime I've fooled around with a Triaxis, it could nail the Mark IIc+ sound with no problem.... Not anywhere near dual rectifier territory though.

+1,000,000

We had one for like 1 or 2 weeks at the old studio. Couldn't get shit out of it that we were already getting from my MarkIV. Not really a "metal" unit IMO, I mean with a shit-ton of tweaking I'm sure but you might as well get a POD at that point and save a lot of money. Sent that shiz BACK.

I see you mentioned the Engl e570, dunno what you asked about it but I would say get a 530 or 570 over a TriAxis. No doubt.

~006

Thanks for the information. I should have imagined that the Triaxis won´t sound like a real recto.
I just wrote in German that I´m also interested in an Engl E570 just in case anybody is willing to trade. If not I am also considering just to sell my Krank if anyone is making a good price.

Yes, I live in Germany. Tell me what you think it´s worth. It´s been only played twice so it´s basically new. You can PM me.

They are $1,600US new, so as a slightly used item I would consider it B-Stock which would knock some money off - maybe $1,200-$1,400US. Now, it's a Series 1, which means it's no longer in production, so personally I would say you can expect a little less for it as the Rev+ is pretty wicked ;)

~006