Albums with only Krank Rev?? (not blended!)

I will say that when I tried out the Rev Jr. I found its tone to be (ironically) better and fuller in every way than the full-size model. What's up with that?

I will say that when I tried out the Rev Jr. I found its tone to be (ironically) better and fuller in every way than the full-size model. What's up with that?

I'm not sure about the way it sounds recorded (with a mic) but in the rehearsal room I kill everything with my Rev. Even the 6505 from the other band and I can dial in really good tones with it (had one before the Rev).

Ok, checked out Winds Of Plague, wasn't really impressed with the tone as a lot of the times during their core riffs it seemed really undefined. The chugga parts sounded awesome though. Overall I can't get into the band so it was hard to begin with. Just further affirming my notion that Kranks can't really handle the task being on their own. However...the Rev Jr., as Kazrog said already, could be the exception as it sounds a little fuller than the original full size Rev.

~006

I think "Nymphetamine" is all Krank, actually, and that tone is pretty good; it certainly fits CoF.

Oh yeah! I forgot CoF is using Kranks now...must check that album out, thanks Marcus!

~006

No doubt Mike - even if CoF are Krank endorsers now, though, I'm pretty sure Andy was the main factor in the Krank presence on that album (I assume he reamped it)

ahh i assumed dime was using krank, although i dont really care cause that album is not a fav of mine (to put it nicely)

i was under the impression bdm used mesas at the time of miasma cause their music vid shows them playing with a wall of rectos

Fear Factory's Trangression is pure Krank (with impulses though). Watch the making of the album, comes with the CD