SF Bay Area
Just wanted to share the info!

The Pound SF - Wed. 8pm September 29th

Kreator
Destruction
Cephalic Carnage
Pyspheria
I'm gonna be there! It will be AWESOME!

I'd like to get tix's in advance, where do I go? No chance that I'd miss that show, bring on the torture! I'll catch a cold that day, miss some work -- weekday Bay Area gigs are pretty hard to get to otherwise.

Thrasher

Get them directly from the pound SF, or you can get them at Ticketmaster... or Tower Records....

The Pound doesn't directly charge extra fees, so if you're there before then, tickets are cheapest there.

FUCK! Damnit...anyone know of any SoCal shows? And why is neither Sadus or Testament playing? Might as well add the local thrash legends!

Thanks, I'll be at the Pound before September, I'll get 'em there. Also just found out that they play in Sacramento on Oct. 2.

Guess I'll have to miss work for the whole week (not that I'm working right now, either)... The Pound show I see is a Sunday, instead of a Wednesday.

I hear the Sac show on Oct 2nd won't happen. I don't speak for those in the know, but in talking with the guy arranging gigs, they didn't agree on the terms (money) and then he said he won't 'deal with that f..ing agent.'

So, instead of the seven of us planning to hot box it to the show that night, I'm the only one who can get to the Pound on Sunday, as only I can miss work on Mon.

I can't blame the venue for the bad health of metal in the States these days. But shit, it's 10 miles, not 200, and 7 instead of 1! Do advance tix sales mean anything when it comes to deciding to play or cancel?

I will not miss them, damn it. The Pound it is.

It is good to see that Kreator will be at the pound. Someone mentioned the Metalfest (the ones by jack koshick). I have recently communicated to him about bringing his metalfest to LA or anywhere in the california area. He says that he is unable to find a venue the size that he needs. Besides that he is totally ready for a METALFEST in California. The one he held in november of 2000 in San Bernardino was pretty good, Tetament was there. It is rumored that he is looking for suggestions from fans to give him there venue ideas. I believe that he is giving a prize to whoever has the best idea. Seems like he wants the Metal fans to get involved. Sounds good to me.