Kreator announces new album name, release date and cover art

Snyde

Morph Manipulator
Oct 8, 2009
Marseille, Fr
On Twitter:

"We're proudly announce the album title of our upcoming release,which is coming on June 1,2012: PHANTOM ANTICHRIST!"

The album is currently being produced at the famous Fascination Street Studio with renowned producer Jens Bogren (OPETH, KATATONIA, SOILWORK, DEVIN TOWNSEND, AMON AMARTH) in Örebro, Sweden.

"Phantom Antichrist“ marks the bands debut for Nuclear Blast and is set to be released June 1, 2012 (Europe), June 5, 2012 (North America).

Furthermore, KREATOR will also release an exclusive 7“ single of the titlesong on April 20, 2012. The collector's item will be available in coloured red vinyl (limited to 250 pieces). As well as in clear vinyl (limited to 250 pieces, exclusively available at the Nuclear Blast Mailorder [link].

KREATOR will exclusively perform a new song during their shows at this years METALFEST open air events!"

AkqIjKuCQAEn9gZ.jpg

cover for the 7 inch.

I don't know what to expect really. Kreator is still one of my favourite bands but I didn't think Hordes was that great of an album. The cover looks like the one on Violent Revolution and the title sounds pretty generic. I hope its good but I'll have to wait and hear some material before I make any judgements.

What do you guys think?

Can't wait to hear new Kreator stuff but I hope it doesn't sound like Hordes of Chaos Pt II. It's a good album but I think they only repeated themselves with it.

Phantom Antichrist? strange title for a Kreator album..

I just came to post this..... Damn. :lol:

Name is stupid if you ask me. Hope the music is good.

I like Kreator. I think that Hordes of Chaos was a decent effort. But this album cover... massive turn off. IMO almost as shit as Violent Revolution.

I loved Hordes of Chaos and I think the album art is awesome.

Can't wait to see Kreator tour dates for N. America

How about a U.S. tour featuring

Kreator
Evile
Vektor

:kickass::headbang:

I don't understand... The album cover hasn't been unveiled yet has it? Or am I just being retarded?

Incorrect! It is ME being a retard; I wound up saying album art AGAIN instead of 7-Inch art. But yeah, I was told this maybe a smaller part of the picture to be on the album cover. I still don't like it, and if it were to come to that, I'd be a tad bit disappointed.

Oh well, it's the music that counts.