Kreator - Enemy Of God piece of poo

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
Yeah fat kids, yeah you there
its fuill of slayer covers, for the all the metal skateboards, whats new oh I don't know I just hear some strong riffs, underground pound drumming, just liek that crap thrash, sorry was that cradle of filth man i am getting confused, what shop did i see that vinyl record that had beware...antimetal heads, shit....must be the SPEED i am on..holy fucken shit...and the wine

hmmm i use to hate them, but i listened to a bunch of their songs a couple times, and i'll admit that they aren't bad... the song violent revolution is catchy as hell. I may purchase an album or two. I still like destruction more though.

Will, I love you like a brother (a brother who I have sex with), but you gotta stop talking about thrash. I don't pretend to know anything about death apart from the fact that I dislike most of it; when you say things like "Kreator is nothing special," that's just jamming your foot aaaallll the way into your mouth and kick yourself in the nads from inside.

Pyrus said:
Will, I love you like a brother (a brother who I have sex with), but you gotta stop talking about thrash. I don't pretend to know anything about death apart from the fact that I dislike most of it; when you say things like "Kreator is nothing special," that's just jamming your foot aaaallll the way into your mouth and kick yourself in the nads from inside.

LOL!!!! You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Baloff-esque!

That sounds really painful, I actually plan on picking both Violent revolution and Enemy of god up, Ive listened to a couple songs of each on the net and I think they kick ass. Also picked up Wrecking everything live and killbox 13 by overkill the other day. Found the double album of the two for 14 bucks and figured I coudlnt go wrong and .........I didnt it. Best thrash live album ever. It sounds as good as any studio cd.
I actually like Bloodletting better than Killbox 13, but its still great. I know most like Killbox better but for some reason Bloodletting is better to me.

Don't say it.....

Not gonna say it....

Really not going to....

Excuse me I couldn't hear you Kotno, there was a dick in your mouth muffling your voice.

I'm sorry I had to, its been awhile