Arch Enemy

Turbo

Natursekt Black Metal
Jul 13, 2005
Weinheim, Deutschland
www.last.fm
I went to HMV earlier to buy Midian - Cradle of Filth, but it was £15.99, and i thought that was far too much so I bought Doomsday Machine - Arch Enemy for a 10er!

Ive listened to 2 songs so far and it is very impressive!

Whats you favorite Arch Enemy songs?

End of the Line, Ravenous, Burning Angel, Taking Back My Soul, Slaves of Yesterday, Dead Eyes See No Future, We Will Rise, Nemesis.

KenShiRo said:
u could always try play.com they are usually cheaper than hmv and virgin

i dont really trust buying stuff over the Internet

LazyGuitar said:
End of the Line, Ravenous, Burning Angel, Taking Back My Soul, Slaves of Yesterday, Dead Eyes See No Future, We Will Rise, Nemesis.

Thats exactly my favorites, as well as Leader of the Rats and Stigmata. Id love to know how Angela makes that sound. :OMG:

Angela%208-10-02.JPG

i thought she was trying to drink a bottle of beer from the bottom here until i realised it was her microphone.

I'm not a big fan of them...in days past from before she was in the band i thought they were way cooler....i think they even had total instrumental songs.
She is a hottie and very spankable.

Burning Angel and End of the Line are probably my 2 favorites. Doomsday Machine was a little disappointing to me..Wages of Sin is still my favorite album by them. I also like one of their instrumentals a lot in particular..Marching on a Dead End Road, I believe it was.

Arch Enemy owns!!! I love Daniel Erlandsson's drumming and he is easy on the eyes too! It sucks that Christopher left though! I hope Fedrik Akesson does well (although I would have liked it if they had kept Gus G.). My favorites off of Doomsday are Nemesis, Carry The Cross, and My Apocalypse. The older stuff I like too Burning Bridges is one of my favorite albums as well! :headbang:

i wudnt go as far as gross, but i would let her suck my dick, not after seeing whats shes like on stage.

I couldnt get enough of arch enemy when i was still in my band. It was like one of our major influences and we would spend 2-3 hours a day listening to them, and learning to play their songs!

Turbo said:
i got moaned at in the Opeth forum for saying he was the best drummer. The kids in there ent seen him fucking live!!!! He is fucking crazy!!!

.....And he's even cooler in person! He let me give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek!:oops: Fuck anyone who bashes him! IMO he's one of the best drummers out there right now! I also like his brother Adrian, Inferno from Behemoth, Nicholas Barker, Daniel from In Flames, Vinnie Paul Abbott, Dave Lombardo, Pete Sandoval, and well a whole lot more! :headbang: