Arch Enemy

*yawn*

Arch Enemy hasn't put out an album worth a damn since Wages of Sin.

Black Earth and Stigmata were best. Johan was a perfectly competent vocalist with a very powerful voice.

Seriously, due to my own nature, anyone who has "Awesome" in their name is instantly a cunt in my book, but fuck, read alot of your posts and I agree most of the time.

Angela is a stuck up whore. They all are pretty assholish. Except Mike Amott, who is really fucking awesome and nice! :kickass:
I beg to differ. I didn't meet Chris or Angela but Mike was halarious and Sharlee and Daniel were sweethearts to me.
I met them!
So did I. Sharlee and Daniel were my chat buddies while they avoided the crowds.
I met sharlee, he was fucking nice too, stfu:lol:
Sweetheart, like I said. :)
^AAAnd he's freakin hawt too!!
:lol: You kill me
New album gets boring fast.
Nope.
I like the songs, the first 3 are really cool and can be compared to the WoS Album. What I don't like is the mix and the instrumental.
I love the entire album. The songs which don't sparkle quite as much as the others do have their assets which make them memorable, imo. Oh, and I love the instrumental. It's one of the things I look forward to when listening to an AE album.
angela seems nice through myspace :loco:
She's been really pleasant to me. I've messaged her a couple times in the past. :)
QFT

Rise of The Tyrant is epic. The musicianship gets better and more intricate with each album, and not only is Angela a great vocalist but she's also a strong role model and inspiration to me. Btw, check out Angela's vocal technique on the new album. She's added so new facets to her use of pitch.

That's my opinion.

EDIT: Doomsday Machine isn't my fave at all. Wages pwns it, however Nemesis is a cheesy classic heheh

Rise of the Tyrant is great! I feel that it is a much stronger album that Doomsday and up their with Wages. Angela's vocals are getting better with each album. The new album rawks bawls.