Arch Enemy

AE loves Phil, in fact, Michael let him on the tour bus for a little bit, and he doesn't have boobs, so your opinion is invalid:p

Rise of the Tyrant is great! I feel that it is a much stronger album that Doomsday and up their with Wages. Angela's vocals are getting better with each album. The new album rawks bawls.

it took a few listens, but i'm convinced it's their best work. tracks like "last enemy," and "in this shallow grave" needed time to grow on me. har, "day you died" = throwback.

:lol: Maybe they were just in a bad mood that night, but the entire band except Mike Amott were AVOIDING fans and being real assholes. Seriously. Mike was out there the whole time chatting with fans, signing shit, taking pictures. I was hanging out with Sanctity until they had to leave around 130 but I was also waiting for Arch Enemy to come out, everytime they did they just made a b-line through the small crowd, and IGNORED people who asked for a sig/pic. I had the setlist, and I saw Chris, so I asked him to sign it, you know what he did? He fucking took it, went on the tour bus for 5 mins (all the other band members were on too) he signed it himself, didn't get anyone else to, then he fucking gave it to some roadie to bring out to me, I saw him pointing to me from the window. Seriously, wtf... :lol: It was really uncool. What's worse is I saw Angela like 8 times before the show and I didn't bother her because I figured she would be readily available after the show. I mean I had backstage access which didn't even help me because they weren't even there :lol: Only people backstage were Machine Head (which I don't like) and a bunch of UGLY blonde drunken groupies.

It's not that they had a bad day, it's just that Chris is a cunt.

just kidding, they probably just had an off day or someone left his/her heart in Philadelphia :p

AE loves Phil, in fact, Michael let him on the tour bus for a little bit, and he doesn't have boobs, so your opinion is invalid:p
This is why you are my wife. :oops:
It's not that they had a bad day, it's just that Chris is a cunt.

just kidding, they probably just had an off day or someone left his/her heart in Philadelphia :p
It's hard being unforgettable, but someone's gotta do it. :) I'm sure they were thinking about us. We were surely a special couple that night if you recall the masses around us.
:lol: Naw, I heard Chris is reeeeeally shy, but yeh there was a lot of inside jokes on that tour :lol:
Hehe certainly! They'll remember us for sure when they come back. I mean damn, Michael remembered Nikki from last October.

Joe = pwned. :D

I got to spank Jared:lol:

needless to say, I don't think I should have done that because as karma goes, I got my ass touched as well.

Jared offered his assistance in producing offspring if I ever require it. How... lovely haha. I got yelled at for not going for the windmill headbang he knew I was capable of doing.

Phil's got a way with people. He doesn't need titties cushioning his personality to win over new friends.

Nik- Message 2 sent! He might shed a tear. In a good way. :)

edit: I gtg, text or call me for the details. :p Nikki, that is.