Sonata Arctica Vs Arch Enemy

This sucks! I went on the band's site and there is an official statement. I listened to sonata solely because of Jani :cry:

She :) .

But yeah, lightly shocking news for me, but I totally understand bands decision. I just can't understand why Jani had to to mess up with his military/civil duty :erk:.

I was also shocked when I heard it, I was like nooo way how could they... but after reading the message on their website I was like yeah it's his own fault. If he had just done his military service it would have been 6 months of pain and that's it. He could have continued playing :erk:

Which should I see twice this Fall?

I want to see both bands twice but it will be impossible because I would be going back and forth from city to city, which are 600KM apart and it would just suck and ruin the fun cuz they are back to back dates except for the first show. WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!

I'm gonna see each band once, but I'm so torn between which to see twice, I love both so much. On the one hand I can go see two Arch Enemy shows for free, get passes, etc or I can go see Sonata Arctica twice. I've thought it over a lot... there are many factors. Such as the opening bands... for both shows they range from good-to-decent, I score the 'better' classification to the Arch Enemy shows though. The venues both kick ass so it doesn't matter really. I don't know it's late andI can't think right now.

All I know is I need your help guys, help me choose! :)

you're fucking lucky you live in eastern canada