Sonata Arctica Vs Arch Enemy

I haven't listened to much Arch Enemy to be honest. I've heard that christian tune they did, something about carnivorous jesus. That's ok. I heard an older cover they did though with the guy singing, an Iron Maiden cover. I remember it being horrible or at least the vocals were.

I haven't listened to much Arch Enemy to be honest. I've heard that christian tune they did, something about carnivorous jesus. That's ok. I heard an older cover they did though with the guy singing, an Iron Maiden cover. I remember it being horrible or at least the vocals were.

RAVENOUS!!! I WILL BE A GOD!!!(?) CARNIVOROUS JESÄHS, I NEEEEEED YOUR FLESH

Its not christian i think

No, he's not. This is absolutely true, Jani is definitely leaving the band.

She :) .

But yeah, lightly shocking news for me, but I totally understand bands decision. I just can't understand why Jani had to to mess up with his military/civil duty :erk:.

I miss the old days of Arch Enemy with Johan on the vocals. Black Earth and Stigmata were cool fucking albums.

Dude, Angela is way better than motherfucker. His voice has no dynamic, it might as well be Tom Araya on vocals. I only like the live stuff with him... the album versions of his songs aren't so great but the live CDs fucking OWN!

Dude, Angela is way better than motherfucker. His voice has no dynamic, it might as well be Tom Araya on vocals. I only like the live stuff with him... the album versions of his songs aren't so great but the live CDs fucking OWN!

I think they're both great vocalists, but to me the quality of the songs went waaaay downhill after Johan left the band. I suppose Wages of Sin was pretty good though.

I think they're both great vocalists, but to me the quality of the songs went waaaay downhill after Johan left the band. I suppose Wages of Sin was pretty good though.

You suppose! :lol:

I think you just like blacker, more brutal music. It's one dimensional but I guess it sells cuz a lot of people like that style. Myeh, I personally like Angela more, but the pre-Gossow songs are pretty badass.