Kreator show pics!

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
hey guys! this last weekend me and Sean ventured to the city by the Bay to catch the mighty Kreator owning things at the Pound...we took Isabel with us and enjoyed one hell of a show! for some reason or another there was a problem with scheduling so the first band that was playing (Imagika) started when all of the people buying tickets at the door were still in line..that includes us.. o_O
when we did get in we only caught the last song by Imagika which dissapointed me since i wanted to see them...some other band called Light This City played next...umm yeah lame name but they werent too terrible and the female vocalist was impressive...
next came Vader and me and Isabel moved to the front...
vader.jpg

we were pretty close (and since i sard i only uploaded this pic from their set)
they were pretty good but the sound set up was bad...i couldnt hear the vocalist at all and the guitarists (pictured above) pedal kept coming unplugged... :erk:
next came the mighty German warriors Kreator! OH MAN did they own! Opening with Enemy of God and Impossible Brutality, the energy was intense!
heres some photos!
kreatordrummer.jpg

mighty drummer shot (and the only good one i got)
kreator.jpg

kreator1copy.jpg

you can see they had some cool ambient lighting and a fog machine to make them appear more brutal (and making it hard to take pics with flash)
but here is my fave shot from the show!
mille.jpg

it was awesome! i got myself a hoodie and some Kreator underwear! :tickled:
i got alot of video footage too but ill have to wait to upload and dick with that...
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Awesome pictures. I was there, it kicked soooo much ass, it sucks you missed imagika though, i was wondering why there were only like 15 - 20 people in there when they started.