The Land Of Ozz (Mah's Adventure)

Gah, was that stupid body-painting booth in every city? Some of the women here in Seattle should have known better, including the 200lb woman in a sarong and body paint. :yuk: I needed liquor to wash my eyes out and it was not available.

I was there to see Lacuna Coil, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Judas Priest and Sabbath. None of them disappointed me. I even got to talk to Warrel and Jim briefly before they went backstage to drink the other band's beer. :loco:

Yepper, they did. I had confirmation from dead_fetus on that score. Not that I doubted their talents to get back there. I was ready to beg to go back there with them as the beer garden's didn't open until sometime after 2:30pm and I was desperate for a beer after seeing how some of the people here were dressed.

I know Seattle doesn't get much sunlight, but honestly. Do you really need to wear a black bikini, pink fishnets and white fucking legwarmers? Have a little pride people. My best consolation was the knowledge that the pasty-white Seattlites would get sunburned around the stupid body paint and have to walk around like that for weeks till it evened out.