The Land Of Ozz (Mah's Adventure)

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
:tickled:
Hello...as you can see im back from Ozzfest...
Wednesday we arrived in San Francisco, and Sean found Ameoba records and bought a mighty haul! (i forget what all was in there...) and we met up with Isabel and Reuben! we went to their home and took a load off and then we went to the Golden Gate Park to fart around and shit (lol Karen! ;))
here are the results of that!
swingofdeath.jpg

Swing of Death! Isabel and I ph33r for our lives! :p

grimstatue.jpg

we are so damn metal

We had claimed our Fortress of Evil!
fortress2.jpg

fortress.jpg

the next day we went to the Ozzfest...very fun stuff! nothing really exciting happened until like 3pm or so...when the second stage was winding down....we got there kinda early around 1pm because Sean wanted to see Lacuna Coil...bummer...we missed them....but!!!! they were chillin at that Jagermeister booth and signing stuff!
cristina.jpg

There she is...wearing a Sadus shirt!!!
seancristina.jpg

there she is with Sean!
:OMG: that woman is gorgeous!!!!
after that we went to chill on the lawn for a spell...we ran into friends of Reubens:
caseyrob.jpg

(nice corpsepaint guys!)
we also found someone who didnt wear a shirt...
titties.jpg

Nice painted bewbs! (too bad shes a cow...)

we went down to our seats finally right around when Black Label Society came on....well needless to say they were mediocre...not terribly but mediocre...(pics of them were on the disposible camera)
We also met up with Steve Smyth! :headbang: :worship: being able to hang with him for the show was freakin awesome! Thanks Steve you rule!!
however, he being wise, bailed for the worst band ive ever heard (besides some of those second stage acts...)
SuperLame Ritual!!
Superlameritual.jpg

their gayness cannot be measured....ugh..Anselmo is a pig!

WOW!!! Damn I'm envious of you guys. I'm not gonna go to Ozzfest this year...anyway, WOW again - that's so cool that Steve was there, I love that man! Cristina is indeed so very gorgeous, great pic...and I see Seanneh has a bit of a womb broom going!!! Yay for you Jamie, lol. And um, nasty bewbies

After that hideousness, we waited for Dimmu Borgir to hit the stage...they came on and rocked pretty hard actually!
dimmu.jpg

ya cant see much there but hey!
Vortex rules btw....

then Slayer took the stage....i went to go get some water and to the bathroom during the beginning of their set....getting back was like being in a mosh pit! it was so packed!!! Reuben got theirs and Priests and Sabbaths set lists written down so when he returns from his mighty adventure, he'll tell you what they played!
Slayer did put on a decent show as well! enjoyable...(the pics for them are also on the other camera)
Now came the most awesome of them all.....
JUDAS! FUCKING! PRIEST!!!!!!!!!
:OMG: They fucking rocked my world...end of story!
priest.jpg

by this time you can imagine the Jewfro flying at mad speeds!!! (someone got a pic of that ;))
They played a fuckin awesome set...man..!!!!!!
Even Steve was getting down with his bad self for that
stevebrandon1.jpg

and so was Brandon!!!!
then came the time for Sabbath to come on Stage.....
ozzy.jpg

YAY!!!!! Ozzy!!! they played a good show! i was dog ass tired by the time they got up there but i loved it! Tony Iommi is a god!!! Geezer Butler can still bust it out and Bill Ward wins although the man really let himself go...
o_O
all in all yesterday rocked!!!! we got home today and man im surprised im here typing this im so tired!
Isabel and Reuben will be able to give their two cents!!!
awesome stuff!!!

YES....- woots - heh heh good times indeed...as for the cds I picked up jamie couldn't remember, they were as followed: Bathory: The Return, Destroyer 666: Cold Steel...for an Iron Age, Bal-Sagoth: The Power Cosmic, Zyklon: Aeon, Naglfar: Ex Inferis, Naglfar: Hunengrab im Herbst, and Naglfar: Diabolical.

Yes, that's because you're a fool who doesn't bow and worship at the feet of Judas Priest, as all thinking people should.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how generally non-sucky Dimmu was. I'm not rushing out to buy their CDs or anything, but they were mildly entertaining and would probably have been cooler at night (instead of trying to build GRIM UND NEKRO atmosphere in broad daylight).