Kreator - Hordes of Chaos

I've almost come to the conclusion that producers are at fault for making things sound this way. Do you agree with this?

~Brian~

Nah, i don't agree. There are specific parts that just sound hardcore-ish. Even Enemy of God had a part here and there. But if you listen to the first song, it's about halfway through that there's a breakdown. Any other band would make it sound like shit, but kreator brings it back and sort of saves it... again, i'm not saying the song is shit or the album is shit. I've been digging it quite a bit (Radical Resistance is awesome, as is Escalation... damn, lots of growers on this disc). Lyrics suck, a few parts suck, some parts are amazing, it equals (as Zod said) a solid release. No more, no less in my eyes.

Nah, i don't agree. There are specific parts that just sound hardcore-ish. Even Enemy of God had a part here and there. But if you listen to the first song, it's about halfway through that there's a breakdown. Any other band would make it sound like shit, but kreator brings it back and sort of saves it... again, i'm not saying the song is shit or the album is shit. I've been digging it quite a bit (Radical Resistance is awesome, as is Escalation... damn, lots of growers on this disc). Lyrics suck, a few parts suck, some parts are amazing, it equals (as Zod said) a solid release. No more, no less in my eyes.

At this point I'm planning on seeing them live in May, so it should be a fun show nonetheless.

~Brian~