Kreator in LA - Broken nose and kicked out.

Jan 25, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Somebody caught me with an elbow in the pit and made my nose bleed during kataklysm and the security wanted me out right then and there but i convinced them to let me stay as long as i didn't go onto the floor. Five minutes later I'm crowdsurfing. Fuckin' yager :Smug: If anybody went to this show please enlighten me on how Kreator went since i spent a month psyching myself up to see this just to get thrown out before they even came on :lol::cry::zombie:

I see where your coming from but I know how to crowdsurf without kicking everyone in the head as I go along, and I've seen people carry on in the pit after much worse injuries. I mean it wasn't a Justin Timberlake show these things come with the territory I just took it a wee bit too far with the yager and couldn't lay low till kreator came on :erk:. Oh well pointless thread is pointless I'll let it die now.

Hahaha. My apologies for the butchering of such a great substance. It's 9:30 in the morning and I am hungover as hell with school in an hour and a half so cut me some slack :bah:

I love me a good stagedive oldschool Pantera style. I do some damage. Hahhaah

I only weigh 160 so I just fly over the crowd like it's nothing all the time. First time I've had a problem. In all fairness though I deserved it since they told me to not even go on the floor :lol:

I always sit back and laugh at the jackasses who get kicked out after they are told "no more" and they go right back and do it again. :D

Just like Dee Snyder said when he got tired of playing 'We're Not Gonna Take It': "Grandmas are singing it at karaoke now, so I think it's kinda lost it's novelty". I feel the same way with crowd surfing...and I'm getting there with moshing too, since people don't really do it right anymore (kung-fu pits/girls going in just to start fist fights and try to get away with it/etc).

Bring to mind this vid from like '00 or early '01 or so of S.O.D. live and Billy Milano was ontop of a really high PA. The place was crowed and nobody moved out of the way. Needles to say when we dived off the crowed looked like it caved in a bit and wanted to collapse. :lol:

Brooklyn moshes during a biohazard set are fucking lethal. I stay out of that shit these days.

I love me a good stagedive oldschool Pantera style. I do some damage. Hahhaah

One of my friends actually got a brain hemorrhage from stagediving.
Not enough people catched him, so he fell of the crowd and landed head first.. spent 2 months or so in a coma.
Crazy shit can happen at metal concerts. ;X

The joke was aimed at you ... not your buddy or what happened to him

that should have been pretty obvious

Yeah, well, i have a heard time associating a joke with my friend who nearly died(In the most retarded way known to man kind.).
But no hard feelings, and i apologize for responding like that(I hope you guys can understand why i reacted that way though.).

Anyways, what you guys dont realize about me is that i have actually played in two thrash bands, one melodeath band, one black metal band and only one 80's "hair-metal" band(That didn't even rehearse because the drummer and vocalist focuses to much on alcohol.). ;)

.. so im not that 80's hair-metal as you might think! ;)