SAXON kicked ass again!!

R

Ray nyc area

SAXON kicked ass again!!
They kicked ass again! Can`t wait to get the pics developed! Me, Goose, Twisted Tony and Evan were there. There was a benefit for a fallen firefighter before Saxon came on which was nice because quite a few people hung around afterwards. By the end of the show there weren`t that many left because I don`t think they knew what SAXON was about. There was actually another band that came on after Saxon. Who cares anyway?

Killing Ground opened the set and just blew the place away! I`ll try to list all the songs, but I know I can`t. Not in order either.

Killing Ground
Dallas 1 PM
Power and the Glory
Conquistador/Heavy Metal Thunder
Princess of the Night
Court of the Crimson King
Dragon`s Lair
Coming Home
Broken Heroes
Motorcycle Man
Solid Ball of Rock
Crusader
This Town Rocks

This is all I could remember right now. My head is pounding. The GUINNESS finally caught up to me.

Afterwards we(Goose, Tony and me)went out back to the SAXON Tour bus. 6 people total, including us, were just hangin out waiting for Saxon to let us on the bus for some chatting, pics and auto`s! Nice guys they are! They let us on and were pretty happy we were there. A bit tired they looked, but happy. Got some great pics and my Killing Ground Limited Edition cd signed by all and my Metalhead cd as well! L@@K!!

home.earthlink.net/~kathl...CR_DOC.jpg

home.earthlink.net/~kathl..._DOC-1.jpg

Other people started showing up so we just hung around there and had a few more beers. I brought my cooler with some Guinness, Harp and a Japanese beer called Asahi I think? Nibbs came out and hung out with us Old School metalheads for about a half hour or so. Taking pictures with fans and trying a Harp for the first time. He loved it!! I helped load some equipment on the bus. We also removed a fence so the bus could get out! Pretty much sums it up. I hope they come back real soon. I love those guys! SAXON !!! SAXON !!! SAXON !!!

NP: plop plop, fizz fizz

Hey Ray on the way home Goose put on the Ed Trunk show. They said they were waiting for SAXON to call in, but it looks like they will have to reschedule. Wanna know why SAXON didn't call? Because they were hanging out with us!!!