Saxon kicked ass !!! Dec. 10 2005

WBB

New Metal Member
Dec 11, 2005
Was at the show in Karlsruhe,Germany Dec. 10. The line up was Axxis, Classic Whitesnake, Saxon, and Saga !!??
Saxon rocked, they stole the show hands down!! I was not too familiar with Saxons songs and really went to see Whitesnake. I'm converted, highly recommended for anyone into classic metal.
Thanks Bif, Doug and Paul for checking out my guitars....www.williamsguitars.com

Bill Bradley

Pity I couldn't make it to Karlsrue for Saxon. Saw them in Dusseldorf last week and they 'kin roooooooooccccckkkkkked !!! Bumped into Saxonator and the lovely Northern Lady and Suzie - they will be doing a review with photos shortly.
Were M3 any good ? I am seeing them in London tomorrow. Seen them many times across Europe. Can't get used to calling them M3, a very non-Hellraiser name ! Company of Snakes was much better, even with Steffan up front !
Cheers,
Goss.

GOSS said:
Pity I couldn't make it to Karlsrue for Saxon. Saw them in Dusseldorf last week and they 'kin roooooooooccccckkkkkked !!! Bumped into Saxonator and the lovely Northern Lady and Suzie - they will be doing a review with photos shortly.
Were M3 any good ? I am seeing them in London tomorrow. Seen them many times across Europe. Can't get used to calling them M3, a very non-Hellraiser name ! Company of Snakes was much better, even with Steffan up front !
Cheers,
Goss.

Hello Goss, Do you remember me? I'm the lady who nearly set fire to your denim jacket at the Dudley gig at JB's! Me and my friend were waiting outside to get our stuff signed and we were all chatting. Hope you are well.

Actually I have some photos from the JB's gig if anyone is interested in seeing them. The quality isn't brilliant and because I'm so short, there are lots of people's heads in the way. But I can post them if anyone wants to see.

JP Angel said:
Actually I have some photos from the JB's gig if anyone is interested in seeing them. The quality isn't brilliant and because I'm so short, there are lots of people's heads in the way. But I can post them if anyone wants to see.

Would love to see the photo's at Jbs.
Good to know someone else was there, thought that I'd imagined it!:Spin:

Some pics from Karlsruhe: http://www.metalbilder.de

DSC_6500.jpg

It may take me a while to post them all on here, so if I don't do them all tonight, check back and I'll get some more on here in a day or two!

eqw21s

Sorry these pictures are so huge!!!!!!!!! I have a few pictures of me with doug, nibbs and nigel, but I'm not posting them till I can make them smaller! Don't want my giant heed all over the board!!!

:headbang: